Watchlist Round Up

Hi everyone! There has been quite a few great shows on recently so I'm recapping them now! :)



The Ultimatum: Marry Or Move On

The Ultimatum is on Netflix and it's a must watch if you're interested in drama shows. I'm typically uninterested; however, the story line behind this show really drew me in. Six couples are shown to have accepted this "challenge". One of the two within the relationship has issued an ultimatum, or in other words, marriage or a break up. Throughout the show, Nick and Vanessa Lachey (the hosts) encourage the couples to essentially break up and test what they want. You watch as the individuals step away from their significant other and start to engage and meet others and even form connections. The cast is given a week to get to know other cast members and choose who they would like to experience a "trial marriage" with that will be for 3 weeks. Once that 3 weeks comes to a close, the individuals will spend 3 weeks with their significant other they came with. At the end, the individuals will decide if they want to be with the significant other they arrived with, the individual they formed a connection with, or even leave alone. As I said, I'm typically not interested in drama or reality shows; however, this one really hooked me and kept me interested! It's such an interesting dynamic I couldn't imagine to be in! 


The Girl From Plainville

This is a series on Hulu and it covers the real story of Michelle Carter who encouraged her "boyfriend" at the time, Conrad Roy III, to commit suicide. This is a very, very sad depiction of actual events. Michelle Carter was talking to Conrad Roy III for months prior to him committing suicide. This series really illustrates how things happened during these months and the months following the tragic suicide. 

*This is a series and an episode per week comes out so if you start it, you may have to go back on Hulu for new episodes* 


Intrusion

This is another Netflix must watch. This is a movie - it's about an hour and a half but it's a must watch! I won't say too much on this one because it's a thriller/mystery so if you like that, put this on your watch list! This movie is similar to a movie you'd watch on Lifetime! 


How I Met Your Father 

This is available on Hulu and this is a spin off series of “How I Met You Mother”. I think if you liked How I Met Your Mother than you should check this out; otherwise, this is a very cute and light hearted comedy. It’s easy to watch and you’ll definitely laugh!


Some shows I have on my watchlist but have not yet had a chance to watch are Anatomy Of A Scandal (Netflix), The Weekend Away (Netflix), The Lie (Amazon Prime), and The Toolbox Killer (Peacock).

Let us know what you’ve been watching or recommend in the comments below!



Comments

Popular Posts