Easter Snacks

Hi everyone! If you follow me on Instagram, TikTok, or Pinterest then you likely have seen these recipes as I've posted videos on them! I wanted to share these very easy and cute Easter themed desserts/snacks for the upcoming holiday season! 

Bunny Cinnamon Rolls


These are simple! You just need store bought (or you can make your own!) cinnamon rolls. You will take one cinnamon rolls and basically flatten it completely and then proceed to roll the pieces into the ear (as pictured). Once shaped, you'll want to combine the formed ears and the cinnamon roll and bake! 

Bunny Veggie Tray


This is one of my favorites! It's super cute and super simple. You can use any veggies that you like, will get eaten, or prefer! 

Flower Pretzels


This snack has been a staple in my home on/around Easter since I originally made it a few years back! I typically will use white chocolate and a square pretzel to really form the "flower"; however, this is what the store had! Hahah

Peep Fruit Kabobs


These are absolutely adorable and SO easy! You can seriously choose any fruit(s) that you prefer or like and top with a peep! 


 

Comments

Popular Posts