Wellness Wednesday: My Weekly Grocery List

 


We usually do bigger grocery trips about twice a month; however, there still is items we have to restock just about every week! This is typically the produce, but I enjoy seeing grocery lists laid out so I am going to list out what we typically stock up on weekly.

Produce - this include veggies and fruit. A typical grocery haul will include a few bananas, spinach, lettuce, green beans, mushrooms, strawberries & another berry (usually blueberries or raspberries)
Eggs - I don't always keep eggs in the house, but they are nice to have since most recipes call for an egg or two!
Breads - another item we don't keep in the house all the time; however, typically at least once a week we will have a recipe that will have some bread item whether that is regular bread or rolls 
Coffee creamer - I usually buy this weekly as well. I have a few "regular" flavors but sometimes I will mix it up!
Milk - we don't drink regular milk so I will buy oatmilk but this is another item that is usually gone within about a weeks time 
Pickles - weird item, I know but I snack on these a lot so these are usually restocked often!
Drinks - this includes any juices (ex. orange juice) and single bottle drinks we like to keep such as sparkling water or energy drinks

As I said, we shop "big" orders typically about 2 times a month and will buy enough meat and canned goods to fill the freezer and panty and then we will shop about every week or so to replenish what we need! 

Comments

Popular Posts