Amazon "Glow Up"



I wanted to put this together as a "DIY Glow Up". I have and use all of these products / very similar. Personally, I love to do things myself for a few reasons.. I save so much time and money, but I also really do enjoy taking the time to treat and pamper myself! So this is for the girls that are the same and don't mind doing things themselves!! :)

LED Light - This is the exact LED light I have & use. It's great. It's small and stores nicely!


Waxing Kit - There are many different options for wax kits online. My biggest advice is to read the reviews because that will really help make the best choice!

Brow Tint - This is the exact brow tint kit that I use and I do this about once every 2-3 weeks!

Fake Nail Kit - There are many different options of these kits as well. I use these items less often than others; however, sometimes, if I want tips or some longer/fancier nails than my natural nails with polish, I will apply these. 

Self Tanner - This self tanner is the best! I love this brand and I love the tan this gives me!

Tanning Mit - I mainly use the tanning mit; however, there are sets that have additional pieces to really even out areas that do not blend as well such as ankles or the knees. 

Lashes - I know a lot of people do not like or trust falsies / single lashes, but I really like these. I use the short & medium length lashes and I will apply the short length lashes from the corner of my eye to about the middle and finish the outer half with the medium length lashes. I don't keep these on all the time, but I love applying them when I have an event or a trip planned! 

Comments

Popular Posts