Simple Halloween Home

Welcome back! It is October 4th and officially that spooky time of year again. I go back and forth all the time when decorating. I'll put something up and tweak it over and over again until ultimately, I redo the entire space. I've learned that's me, haha! I wanted to dedicate a post to hopefully inspire some simple spooky decor for you, too! I've included links to the items I could, or linked similar! All items are pretty budget friendly! :)



The first space I'm sharing is the entrance to our home. I live with my boyfriend, and we live in an apartment. It's darker than I'd like but that fits the season well! I wanted to keep it simple, yet seasonally appropriate.






The next space I'm going to detail is the coffee bar/buffet. This area is an area I knew I wanted to change up after it being strictly a "coffee bar" area for over a year. The furniture piece itself is actually handmade and this sits in our dining room. I think it adds the perfect touch to keep the spooky flow throughout the apartment. I would have LOVED to find black stems in place of the lighter stems; however, I had no luck finding anything I liked so it's low-key fall turned spooky!








I hope you found something here you liked and this inspired you! Thanks for reading! Enjoy spooky season! 

Follow me on Instagram: @shelbykirkmann for more seasonal home decor!

Comments

Popular Posts