Meet me!



Hey all! If you've found me, I'm glad you're here! I'll start this site by introducing myself to you! My name is Shelby, I'm 25 years old and I currently reside in Western New York. I am currently working full time for a radiology company doing insurance denials, as well as attending school full time to finish my Bachelors degree, majoring in Health Information Management. I enjoy vacationing, walks, decorating, DIY projects, baking and cooking, reading, the ocean, beautiful skies, and the simple things in life. There's so much more to dive into so stick around! My goal is to inspire people, as well as create a comfortable and safe place. This goal came from a place and time in my life when I did not have this and sought out to find this within women who empowered me. I hope I can be and can provide this for others and I hope to have a community of supportive and empowering women surrounding and inspiring each other everyday!

Popular Posts