Fall Brunch






Fall is the perfect time to gather together and create a delicious, cozy, and simple brunch to enjoy some mimosas and chat about everything from hay rides to pumpkin picking. I planned this brunch with my boyfriend so I focused on the foods I knew we both like, enjoy, and would eat since he is a bit of a picky eater! The foods I chose were fresh fruit, cinnamon rolls, bacon, and french toast. (There isn't much healthy about my recipe of the french toast as they are more of a comfort food or meal; however, I'll include the recipe for y'all!) We paired these with some apple cider mimosas and these were AMAZING. I can't believe this was my first time trying these! 

Along with the food, I added a pumpkin candle, some faux fall colored and themed leaves and florals. I also added some twinkle lights for a little added effect. The twinkle lights add the perfect touch of cozy!

To make the french toast, I used Artesano bakery bread (if Texas Toast is available, that would be the first choice). My french toast mixture is eggs, a splash of vanilla extract, a splash of Chobani Vanilla oat milk, and some sugar. I don't use measurements since it changes constantly depending on the amount I'm making. 
As for the cinnamon rolls, I used a Pillsbury cinnamon roll packages; however, my favorite homemade cinnamon roll recipes is linked here if you're feeling extra ambitious!
Finally, the apple cider mimosas were delicious and you can skip the rim and garnish if you'd like. What I did was rim the cup with caramel sauce and a cinnamon sugar mixture then filled the glass (about equal parts) champagne and apple cider. Once full, I garnished with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick. 

Let us know in the comments what you would make or include in your fall brunch! 


Comments

Popular Posts