DIY Halloween Costume Ideas

With Halloween coming up so soon, I thought it would be a great idea to make a post of what I will be wearing this Halloween season! These are some ideas that are simple and do-able with short notice. Some are popular every year and have been done many times, and others I haven't seen too much of.

To be honest, I was going to model these and post pictures for reference but for anyone who struggles with their weight, they should understand that I could not bring myself to post the pictures I got unfortunately. So, please be kind and use your imagination!

SOLO

A Butterfly 

This costume may be my favorite. It is so simple, yet so beautiful. And if you know me, you know I love butterflies. All you need is black tights, a black body suit, and butterfly wings. It may also help to enhance the look with a beautiful eye look. 

Links:


A Witch

This one is a classic, and it's been done many different times and many different ways. I chose this because though it's done quite a bit, I found the most adorable accessories! I would pair these accessories with a black top, black leggings and a crystal necklace. 
Links:


The Devil

This is another classic and has been done many different ways as well. I chose this because I have these adorable knee high devil socks that make the perfect accessory for this costume! You could create this costume with a black body suit and tights, or you could wear a red body suit with black bottoms. It's completely customizable! 

Links:


COUPLES

Sydney Prescott & Ghost Face

This is an easy one, but a good one! Especially if you love classic and throwback horror movies. I don't see too much of Ghost Face anymore, and adding one of the main characters adds a great addition to the costume. 

Sydney Links -


Ghost Face Links - 


IT & Georgie

This costume is one my boyfriend & I chose a few years back. It was fun, and very simple to recreate! It's extremely versatile and you can with it what you're comfortable with and like!

Links - 



Hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some inspiration! Let us know in the comments if you have a Halloween costume already chosen! 

Comments

Popular Posts