Christmas Gift Ideas!

I know, I know.. it's early, but I wanted to share some simple ideas for anyone stuck OR for those trying to get the shopping over with! The holidays can be a stressful time, especially when you have to decide on gifts for multiple people. I wanted to make this post to encourage you to not let the stress get in the way of the season and what really matters! Gift giving doesn't have to be stressful and can be affordable and fun. 

Most products are available in all department stores; however, I will include links to some products and options as well!


For Women:

Generally, my siblings each compile a list of items they would like; however, there are women who do not such as my mother and grandma. These ideas are universal for the age of the women, as most women I know would enjoy this and I know I would love this gift!

Idea #1: A blanket, a bottle of wine, wine glasses, and slippers

Idea #2: Face masks, bath bombs, an indoor plant, and a robe 

Idea #3: An indoor decor piece, a gift card, a coffee mug, and a chocolate bar or candy 


For Men:

Idea #1: pack of beer, beard bib (for shaving), keychain lanyard, phone charger 

Idea #2: Xbox or Playstation gift card, favorite football team theme shot glasses, wallet 

Idea #3: slippers, reusbale tumbler, cologne


Links for Women Gift Ideas:

Links for Men Gift Ideas:
Thanks for reading! I hope this helps inspire some of your gift giving this holiday season!

Comments

Popular Posts